Covid - 19 - Guidance for Club Members
1. If you or anyone in your household has any of the symptoms of COVID-19 you must stay at home. The main symptoms are: - A high temperature. - A new continuous cough. - A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
2. You must also stay at home if you have experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14-days, or have had contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 case.
3. The effects of the COVID-19 virus are most serious in men over the age of 60, especially those with other underlying health problems. If you fall into this category, we would urge careful consideration before venturing out and risking any potential exposure to the virus, however small the risk may be.
4. .You must use the clubs booking system so we can comply with Public Health England’s track and trace system.
5. Only travel to flying site based on what is permitted by current government guidelines.
6. Only travel to the flying site on your own or with members of your household
7. At the flying site only mix with members of your household or up to 5 people outside your household But Social Distancing Rules must be followed Do not mix with any other individuals present on site at any time
8. Always carry and use hand sanitiser as part of your model flying equipment. Use hand sanitiser before and after making contact with any shared surfaces or equipment.
9. Consider when the use of face masks for added protection is appropriate.
10. If you become ill with any of the recognised COVID-19 symptoms (while onsite or within 10 days afterwards) contact your club track and trace co-ordinator immediately.
In line with Government advice the Club has created a risk assessment relating to use of the Club sites. Click on the link below to open up this document.
HDMAC Covid-19 Risk Assessment